Pain Free: A Revolutionary Method for Stopping Chronic Pain by Pete Egoscue (Paperback, 2000)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.99Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $16.49Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $22.00Was:AU $34.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStarting today, you don't have to live in pain. That is the revolutionary message of this breakthrough system for eliminating chronic pain without drugs, surgery, or expensive physical therapy. Developed by Pete Egoscue, a nationally rewned physiologist and sports injury consultant to some of today's top athletes, the Egoscue Method has an astounding 95 percent success rate. The key is a series of gentle exercises and carefully constructed stretches called E-cises. Inside you'll find detailed photographs and step-by-step instructions for dozens of e-cizes specifically designed to provide quick and lasting relief of: Lower back pain, hip problems, sciatica, and bad knees Carpal tunnel syndrome and even some forms of arthritis Migraines and other headaches, stiff neck, fatigue, sinus problems, vertigo, and TMJ Shin splints, varicose veins, sprained or weak ankles, and many foot ailments Bursitis, tendinitis, and rotator cuff problems Plus special preventive programs for maintaining health through the entire body. With this book in hand, you're on your way to regaining the greatest gift of all: a pain-free body! the help of Pete Egoscue's revolutionary program of quick stretches and strength-building exercises, you can cure chronic pain, and do it naturally. Pete Egoscue has shown thousands of individuals, corporations, schools, and championship sports teams how to eliminate pain without investing in expensive ergomic devices or resorting to surgery or drug therapies. His groundbreaking book, with nearly 50,000 hardcover copies sold, shows readers how to: Relieve lower back painImprove hip problems, sciatica, and bad kneesRelieve migraines and other headaches, stiff neck, fatigue, sinus problems, vertigo, and TMJRelieve painful problems, like carpal tunnel syndrome, often misdiagsed as arthritisPrevent injuries and maintain health through stretching programs for the entire body Filled with easy instructions, photos, and line illustrations throughout, this book will provide quick, effective pain relief.
- Author BiographyPeter Egoscue, an anatomical physiologist since 1978, operates the Egoscue Method Clinic in San Diego. His exercise therapy program is acclaimed worldwide for treating chronic musculoskeletal pain attributed to workplace and sports injuries, accidents, aging, and other conditions. He has been consulted by some of the biggest names in sports. He is the co-author with Roger Gittines of <b>Pain Free at Your PC</b> and <b>The Egoscue Method of Health Through Motion.</b> Roger Gittines is a writer living in Washington, D.C.
- Author(s)Pete Egoscue
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2000
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House USA Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight428 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $33.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.