All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.83Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionA pain-relief expert reveals a proven and unique seven-step program for alleviating arthritis painAlthough sixty-six million American adults suffer from arthritis, Pain-Free Arthritis is the first book by an established rheumatologist to present an effective program to alleviate its often incapacitating pain. Over the last twenty years, Harris H. McIlwain has treated thousands of arthritis-pain sufferers who have found lasting relief by following his treatment program. Scientists have learned a great deal about the mechanisms and types of arthritis in the last few years. McIlwain has distilled this information to its practical essence: the entirety of this book is t geared toward explanation but toward natural relief.The program created by McIlwain shows readers how to eliminate arthritis pain in joints, knees, wrists, hands and fingers through: - preventative and therapeutic exercise ?- a low-fat, anti-inflammatory diet reducing Rheumatoid Arthritis?- alternative therapies that really work?- the latest prescription drugsVictims of any variety of arthritis will find concrete, feasible suggestions enabling them to resume a rmal, active life. Now McIlwain's successful methods are made available to all arthritis sufferers for the first time.
- Author BiographyHarris H. McIlwain, M.D., a board-certified rheumatologist, is the founder of the Tampa Medical Group and author of twenty books. Town and Country has twice named him one of the Best Doctors in America. He lives in Temple Terrace, Florida. Debra Fulghum Bruce, M.S., has written more than 2,500 articles and fifty-eight books on various health topics. She lives in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Author(s)Harris H. McIlwain
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication03/11/2003
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.