All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClinics Collections: Pain Management draws from Elsevier's robust Clinics Review Articles database to provide multidisciplinary teams, including general practitioners, orthopedists, obstetricians , neurologists, gastroenterologists, nurses, and other healthcare professionals, with practical clinical advice and insights on this highly prevalent disease and its comorbidities. Clinics Collections: Pain Management guides readers on how to apply current primary research findings on pain management to everyday practice to help overcome challenges and complications, keep up with new and improved treatment methods, and improve patient outcomes. Areas of focus include physiology and general management, musculoskeletal pain of the head,neck,upper body and lower body,as well as neurologic disorders, psychologic disorders, and special considerations. Each article begins with keywords and key points for immediate access to the most critical information. Articles are presented in an easy-to-digest and concisely worded format. Elsevier Clinics Collections provide concise reviews of today's most prevalent conditions and significant medical developments. Other Clinics Collections titles available include Type II Diabetes Mellitus, Asthma, and Obesity.
- Author(s)Elsevier,Joel J. Heidelbaugh
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication28/11/2014
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleClinics Collections
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintElsevier - Health Sciences Division
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $88.25
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.42
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.75
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.35
- AU $16.12Trending at AU $22.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.