All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionTrigger points can refer pain to other areas of the body, in addition to referring pain locally. Pain Relief With Trigger Point Self-Help teaches readers where to search for trigger points, how to treat them by applying pressure and doing stretches, and how to prevent trigger points from forming by making simple lifestyle changes, practicing proper body mechanics, and addressing nutritional deficiencies and other pertinent medical issues. Although Pain Relief With Trigger Point Self-Help was written for any person who wants to successfully treat their own pain, it is also an invaluable reference for any kind of health care provider whose patients suffer from either chronic or acute pain.
- Author BiographyValerie DeLaune, LAc, is a licensed acupuncturist and certified neuromuscular therapist who teaches trigger point workshops nationally. She holds a master's degree in acupuncture from the Northwest Institute of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Washington, and professional certificates from the Heartwood Institute and the Brenneke School of Massage. DeLaune is the author of many books and articles on trigger points and acupuncture. She currently resides in Alaska.
- Author(s)Valerie DeLaune
- PublisherLotus Publishing
- Date of Publication30/06/2011
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLotus Publishing
- Content Note400 colour illustrations and photographs
- Weight450 g
- Width212 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Illustrator(s)Amanda Williams
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.