Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionPain in the Offering is destined to encourage those who struggle with chronic pain or illness. This is t ather self-help manual with quick, easy steps to wellness. Yet, it is sure to lift the spirits of those who have had their fill of them. Each chapter is brief, inspiring and enjoyable. The reader can expect motivational talks as opposed to a litany of how to lectures. Rather than take a dry clinical approach to the topic of pain, Michaels identifies with the reader by sharing his own struggles. As the subtitle suggest, this book is about hoping and coping in a world of hurt. Because of the whimsical style in which it is presented, Pastor Michaels story reaches a diverse audience - even those who don't suffer chronic issues! Pain in the Offering would best be described as a journey, written in similar fashion to Blue Like Jazz. It is touching, humorous, entertaining and honest. Most importantly, Michaels story will change how people think about physical suffering. It is a resource that will surely be recommended by health professionals and ministers alike.
- Author BiographyTerry Michaels has had the privilege of serving in ministry for many years. He worked extensively with youth at Calvary Chapel San Bernardino in California and Calvary Chapel Siegen in Germany. Terry also served as founding pastor of Calvary Chapel of the Springs in San Marcos, Texas and currently pastors at Calvary Austin. Terry also has a background in broadcasting. He worked as a radio personality in California area markets such as Palm Springs, San Bernardino/Riverside and Mendocino. He is author of four books. Terry resides with his wife, Christy, in Austin. They have two daughters and a granddaughter.
- Author(s)Terry Michaels
- Date of Publication16/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.