Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do you do when your adoption falls through? Rachelle D. Alspaugh survived and wrote a book about her family's failed adoption. This second book chronicles her family's second pursuit at international adoption. After five years will Rachelle finally bring home a child? Despite the odds stacked against them, can God sway the minds of Colombia's adoption committee? Rachelle weaves her poetry and master storytelling, unfurling a story of trust, perseverance, redemption, and a love that never gives up. Endorsements This is an excellent read that will touch your heart and enlighten your mind. Regina Stone Matthews, Award-Winning Children's Book Author (When I Dream series, Tracks in the Sw, Words and Actions), Storyteller, Speaker Beautifully vulnerable. Mary E. DeMuth, Author of The Wall Around Your Heart, Not Marked, Thin Places, and other fiction and nfiction books.
- Author BiographyRachelle D. Alspaugh writes both poetry and prose. Her heart beats for missions, and she enjoys traveling and leading women's Bible studies at her church. Rachelle teaches elementary school outside of Dallas, Texas, where she lives with her husband and two sons.
- Author(s)Rachelle D Alspaugh
- PublisherAuthenticity Book House
- Date of Publication29/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAuthenticity Book House
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.