All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.22
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover simple and effective techniques that will infuse your watercolor paintings with stunning highlights and vivid depths, all demonstrated in clear step-by-step exercises. Inside you will learn how to: * Create paintings brimming with color using transparent layering techniques * Invate with masking materials to create crisp edges and eye-catching light effects * Use tone and contrast to bring your paintings to life Packed with practical information for using color and light, Paint Watercolors that Dance with Light will transform your art.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Kincaid teaches and paints in her home studio in Soquel, California near Monterey Bay. Her paintings have appeared in Splash 6, Splash 7 and Splash 8. She exhibits her work in galleries and solo exhibitions.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Kincaid
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication28/11/2008
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth Light Books
- Out-of-print date11/02/2017
- Content Note200 colour illustrations, 20 black & white illustrations
- Weight531 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.