All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionThere's easy fix. We have to change our lifestyles - one step at a time. It's t difficult and it will even save money. So why aren't we all doing it? Because we don't kw where to start. And because we are surrounded by confusing and conflicting information. Everyone needs a cohesive plan to make their contribution. That's what we have produced here. Step by step, you will look at how you are living and be introduced to eco-friendly ways of doing almost everything.
- Author BiographyCarolyn started her career at the top working as Head Chef for a restaurant but eventually switched to journalism where, in 1977, she was able to combine her love of food with her flair for words when she became Deputy Cookery Editor for Woman magazine. Over the years she has freelanced for numerous women's, parenting, education, food and lifestyle magazines as well as for PR companies specialising in food, nutrition and health. She has written over 40 books and has taught both cookery and journalism at further education level. She has written many books for Foulsham and sold over 92,000 books in 2006 alone.
- Author(s)Carolyn Humphries
- PublisherW Foulsham & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication23/06/2008
- SubjectEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationBerkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintW Foulsham & Co Ltd
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.