Painter 11 Creativity: Digital Artist's Handbook by Jeremy Sutton (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $62.48+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.47Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionJeremy Sutton is one of the world's premier Painter artists (www.JeremySutton.com and www.PaintboxJ.com), and in this brand new edition of his best-selling Painter Creativity: Digital Artist's Handbook, he shows you the methods and techniques he's developed over the years to perfect his art and earn him the title of Corel Painter Master. This edition has been completely revamped to cover all of the new features in Corel Painter 11 and the Wacom Intuos4 pen-tablet, including: *The new Hard Media brushes *Complete visual summary of all brushes, new and old, in Painter 11 *Revised and updated command shortcuts *New way of creating and controlling Reference Layers (formerly Free Transform) *Programming suggestions for new Intuos4 Express Keys and Touch Ring *And much more! Inside, you'll find comprehensive coverage of the way that Jeremy uses the Painter 11 brushes and the Wacom Intuos4 pen-tablet for drawing and painting. You'll learn how to paint from scratch as well as a loose expressionistic approach to painting from photographs as you follow the clear step-by-step instructions throughout the book. Focused, in-depth case studies provide you with the expertise and guidance you'll need to become your own master of this wonderful world of digital painting. Jeremy balances technical instruction with artistic advice, including a whole chapter on going for it with color. In addition to Jeremy's own works of art, you'll find a gallery of images created by painters who have studied his methods, showing you examples of how you can apply his teaching to your own style and subject matter. Finally, be sure to check out the enclosed bonus CD for valuable supplemental content such as four QuickTime movies as well as custom brushes, art materials and a new Painter workspace.
- Author BiographyJeremy Sutton is the author of Fractal Design Painter Creative Techniques and the Painter 4 Video Training Series. He is a former faculty member of the San Francisco Academy of Art College, and editor of EFX Art & Design Magazine, and host of the Painter World Wide User Group. He earned his Master's in physics from Oxford University and studied art at the Ruskin School of Drawing and Fine Art, Oxford University, and at the Vrije Akademie (the Hague, the Netherlands). Jeremy has been a Painter beta tester since 1992. He is very close to the core group of creators, Mark Zimmer, Tom Hedges, and John Derry and regularly interacts with the entire team at Corel.
- Author(s)Jeremy Sutton
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/10/2009
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFocal Press
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight816 g
- Width189 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.