All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.55Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $55.58Trending at AU $56.64
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.42
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.51
- AU $12.71Trending at AU $13.11
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.24
About this product
- DescriptionThis book features eight stories of discovery, betrayal, and passion. The stories depict the emotional turmoil that results from decisions: a little girl who migrates to Canada on a hot August day is flabbergasted to discover theres sw; a graphic designer leaves her husband each morning to meet her lover; an inconsolable heartbreak leads a woman to the brink of sanity as she desperately wanders city streets seeking answers in dark places; a young woman gives a touching eulogy to the woman who raised her; a wife is torn between her love for her husband and his brother; a college graduate moves across the country to keep a secret and recover from the lover who abandoned her, only to meet him again; a young woman experiences the joy of first love, its passionate awakening, and the moment when its questioned; and three women bond while shopping for dresses for their fictional weddings. In these stories, set in Canada and the Caribbean, the day-to-day incidents set the stage for events that impact and change lives.
- Author BiographyGayle Gonsalves' stories have appeared in The Bluelight Corner, In the Black, and So the Nailhead Bend, So the Story End. She holds a B.A. from York University, and lives and writes in Toronto.
- Author(s)Gayle Gonsalves
- PublisherInsomniac Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2014
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintInsomniac Press
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.