All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to address beginning to intermediate artists, this book is the ultimate guide to portraiture and figure painting in watercolour. It guides artists through the entire portrait and figure painting process, from selecting the right materials and tools to exhibiting the finished painting. Richly illustrated, the book features paintings by such masters of watercolour as Winslow Homer, John Singer Sargent and Georgia O'Keeffe.
- Author BiographyMary Whyte has earned recognition as an artist and illustrator. Her watercolours have been exhibited at some of America's most prestigious museums and exhibitions, including the American Watercolor Society and the Allied Artists of America.
- Author(s)Mary Whyte
- PublisherWatson-Guptill Publications
- Date of Publication28/03/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWatson-Guptill Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes illustrations
- Weight658 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $38.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.