All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.18
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $117.44
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $106.89
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $86.21
About this product
- DescriptionThe uniqueness and importance of watercolor painting is significant to the stages of child development in Waldorf schools. This lovely book is a thorough and complete study of watercolor painting in the Waldorf curriculum. Included are practical advice, clear exercises and beautiful examples. Goethe's theory of color is discussed and as well as how to paint with different ages and grades, from kindergarten through high school.
- Author BiographyDick Bruin was born in Holland in 1953, and has been an active Waldorf teacher since 1975. He teaches art, art history, drawing and painting for Classes 7 to 13 at the Adriaan Roland Holst School in Bergen. Attie Lichthart was born in Holland in 1948. She taught art and art history for Classes 8 to 12 at the Free School Zutphen Holland, and now works in teacher training.
- Author(s)Attie Lichthart,Dick Bruin
- PublisherAWSNA Publications
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBoulder
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAWSNA Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.