CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionPainting is a Class Act, Years 1-2 provides a structured approach to the development of painting skills at Key Stage 1 (KS1). It is aimed specifically at n-specialist art teachers, but more experienced art teachers will find it inspirational too. Using a skill-based approach to painting will raise standards in art, boost children's self-esteem and confidence, which in turn will help promote high standards in other curriculum areas. It is one of a three-book series, covering the entire primary age range. The series: clearly sets out the progression of skills to be taught for colour mixing, colour theory, watercolours, history of painting, using works of art and other techniques and media; gives examples of how the skills can be applied; and contains carefully planned, clearly laid-out lesson plans.
- Author BiographyMeg Fabian trained at Hornsey College of Art, and feels like she has been a primary school teacher for over 600 years! She has recently retired from working in two schools in Devon, teaching most National Curriculum subjects, but specializing in art. She is held in very high regard in Devon for the excellence, fun, creativity and challenge of her teaching. The quality of her work has been recognized not only by OfSTED, but also by the numerous local and national awards for art which she has helped schools to win. Meg loves walking on the beaches near her house on the north Devon coast. She rarely returns from her jaunts without having found something she can use in her teaching. Depending on whether you talk to Meg or her husband Larry, this makes their house either a treasure trove of resources or impossible to keep tidy! Meg has 4 children and a dilapidated car.
- Author(s)Meg Fabian
- PublisherBrilliant Publications
- Date of Publication30/09/2009
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBedfordshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBrilliant Publications
- Content Note108 colour pictures
- Weight473 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.