All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the very beginnings of human existence, the urge to make images of people has been a fundamental part of being. Paintings of people have continued to evolve through to the present time. This new book focuses on some of those paintings, and places the idea of looking at painting at the very centre of the process of making paintings.
- Author BiographyAtul Vohora is a practising painter and regular tutor in London. Born in Kenya, his paintings are informed by exposure to diverse cultural experiences. Through colour, pattern and line, the work engages with ideas of identity and belonging. He has had articles published in the Guardian and Artists and Illustrators magazine. Painting the Human Figure is his first book.
- Author(s)Atul Vohora
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication16/05/2012
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note113 colour illustrations
- Weight539 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.