All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMatching the right wine to any dish can be the ultimate dining puzzle. Pairing Wine and Food, with its comprehensive, ready-reference lists of foods and their complementary wines, will show you how. With hundreds of international dishes listed, and a wealth of wines that go with them best, the book also covers how and why foods and wines taste as they do, and how those tastes blend. This fully revised book takes the original 1999 edition and updates it for today s vibrant international culinary atmosphere. This edition reflects the wider range of wines popular w, from South America, Australia/New Zealand and elsewhere, as well as cuisines such as Thai and Indian that are commonplace for food enthusiasts today. Also featured are famous contemporary chefs speaking about wine and food pairings.
- Author BiographyLINDA JOHNSON-BELL is an active wine journalist and panel judge in England and France and is the former editor-in-chief of Vintage International Magazine. She is a former winner of the Prix Louis Marinier, Bordeaux, for her wine writing. An American by birth, she has lived in England since 1991.
- Author(s)Linda Johnson-Bell
- PublisherBurford Books
- Date of Publication16/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBurford Books
- Weight318 g
- Width150 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $13.00Trending at AU $15.62
- AU $21.55Trending at AU $22.91
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $37.35Trending at AU $39.83
- AU $24.75Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $16.71Trending at AU $17.24
- AU $29.19Trending at AU $39.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.