All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.03Trending at AU $32.48
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.14
- AU $43.67Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $21.54Trending at AU $28.01
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.27
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.88
About this product
- DescriptionFamily Freedom With The Paleo CookbookUnlike the standard diet of processed foods most people are eating, a Paleo diet is based on eating what some call the Caveman Diet. It is a diet based on lean meats, fish, nuts, seeds, fruits and vegetables all in their most natural form. Organic and grass fed are regularly used terms for Paleo followers.Inside the Paleo Cookbook you are going to find 50 delicious Paleo recipes that your whole family will want to eat. You can also modify the recipes to fit how strictly you follow a Paleo lifestyle. Maybe you still eat some dairy or wheat and have just cut back. The beauty of this recipe book is you can do whatever you want with the recipes.If something calls for coconut milk or coconut oil and you hate coconut change it to regular milk and olive oil. You are the master chef. If you follow a Paleo diet only 80% of the time who's to judge.The author has created this Paleo Cookbook after extensively testing recipes with her family to see which ones had the best response. Not everyone will love every recipe but chances are they will love most of them.Your Family Is The Most Important Thing In LifeSo why would you even want to persuade the kids to eat a Paleo diet? Well, because you love them and a Paleo diet is one of the healthiest diets you can follow. Ensuring your family is eating quality food and putting their health first is one of the best things you can do to keep them as potentially disease free as possible.That's why Paleo Cookbook is full of recipes that have been tested on a real family. The author is confident that your family will find recipes they want to eat every day and meal time will longer be about what you made but how much of it did you make.Healthy families are the ones who plan out their meals for the week, eat a variety of different recipes and avoid the boredom of eating the same meals over and over again. You kw the rut you get into. Roast chicken on Sunday, Chicken Wraps Monday, ... Squash Spaghetti Saturday and so on. Same meals day in and day out lead to you eating junk and that is what you are trying to avoid with the Paleo diet.Don't worry though you still get to live life. There are many Paleo desserts inside also. We are living life and deserve to eat a variety of great tasting food. The difference is these desserts are probably the healthiest you have eaten in a long time.What You And Your Family Will Discover Inside13 Breakfast Recipes to start the morning right11 Appetizer Recipes for entertaining the might away 10 Lunch Recipes to fuel the rest of your day9 Dinner Recipes that are meant to be enjoyed with the family7 Dessert Recipes to keep those sugar cravings at bayIf you are ready to finally have all the family members smiling when a meal is served then Paleo Cookbook is exactly what you need. Scroll to the top of the page and select the buy button w.
- Author BiographyWho is Charity Wilson? Charity Wilson is the loving mother of four children, well five if you count her husband of over 25 years. She has worked in various jobs over the years but realized one day home is where she needed to be. After a lot of deliberation and research, she decided to become a full-time writer. Being a full time at home mom and writer sounds like a lot of work and for good reason, it is. She loves every minute of the organized chaos that is her daily life. It is what fuels her ideas and inspires her to write the books she does. She loves to share what she knows and is always willing to learn something new. She loves to cook and create new recipes which you will find shared throughout her various cookbooks. She stays up to date on the most current diets but doesn't particularly follow any one of them. She eats to enjoy while consciously watching her health. She knows people need a variety of recipes to avoid the boredom that leads to weight gain and tries to fill that void. Her passions don't stop at cooking and she is an avid gardener, organizer and loves reading. She is known amongst the kids in the sports community as the lady with the best chocolate chip cookies ever. She enjoys being able to watch her children play sports and is quite active herself. In the end, you could call her a homebody. Charity is all about living life with passion and enjoying every moment. Life is about enjoying good food, great company and waking up every day happy to do it all over again.
- Author(s)Charity Wilson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.