Paleo Italian Cooking: Authentic Italian Gluten-Free Family Recipes by Cindy Barbieri (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $33.99+ AU $1.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by booksourcesonlineaustralia
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $25.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom her home to yours--Paleo Italian Cooking rounds up 100 authentic and easy-to-follow Italian recipes that allow you to eat a healthy Paleo diet--without even kwing it! <p/>Cookbook author and food blogger Cindy Barbieri discovered that she didn't have to reject her love of authentic Italian food when she decided to follow the Paleo approach to family dining. To her delight, she found her Nana's recipes, except for the pasta and Italian bread, were already healthy Paleo diet without even kwing it and those that were t inherently Paleo were easily converted with a few simple and healthy alterations--all without sacrificing the delicious flavors that she fell in love with as a child. Cindy's husband and kids enthusiastically embraced her nutritious and gluten-free Italian soups, salads, appetizers, entrees, sides and desserts--and your family will too! <p/>In Paleo Italian Cooking, Cindy shows you how to prepare many night's menus of authentic yet contemporary family-style Paleo Italian meals. Inspired by her annual trips to Italy and meals she makes for her family along with the memories of the meals she made with her Nana, Cindy will have you cooking Italian every night of the week with recipes like: Grilled Calamari Salad Tuscan Chicken & Vegetable Chili Chicken Scaloppine in Lemon-Caper Sauce Osso Buco Dover Sole Piccata Pistachio-Crusted Cod with Roasted Pepper Sauce Spaghetti Squash Puttanesca Porcini Mushroom & Peas Cauliflower Risotto Pistachio & Almond Biscotti Prosecco & Peach Cocktails Chocolate Pots de Creme You will be able to achieve a maximum level of health--while losing weight--without tedious calorie counting, purchasing expensive-but-bland prepared diet foods or skimping on the satisfying meals you crave. Simply by avoiding grains, legumes and pasteurized dairy you'll be able to trim down while filling up. Look and feel great while indulging your passion for Italian food!
- Author BiographyCindy Barbieri is a home chef, food blogger, cookbook author, entertaining expert, and Paleo lifestyle enthusiast. With a unique background of family focused culinary cuisine and a knack for entertaining, Cindy is a focused and devoted foodie. Born in Massachusetts, Cindy grew up learning her love for cooking in her Nana's kitchen, where they would spend hours preparing meals for their large Italian family. It was from there that her love for Italian cooking took root and began to grow.
- Author(s)Cindy Barbieri
- PublisherTuttle Publishing
- Date of Publication30/10/2015
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTuttle Publishing
- Content Noteover 90 recipes; colour photos throughout
- Weight680 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.00
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.