All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBecky Winkler's Paleo Planet is the first cookbook to take the paleo diet for a global spin, with recipes that represent the cuisines of East, South, and Southeast Asia, the Middle East and Europe, Latin America, the Caribbean, and of course the U.S. In 125 recipes, she proves just how creative and wide-ranging the tastes in paleo cooking can be. With the chicken chapter alone, Becky demonstrates this breadth and depth of flavors with Yu Hsiang Chicken and Eggplant, Indochinese Chile Chicken, Roast Chicken with Za'atar and Yogurt Sauce, Chiles Relles with Pepita-Avocado Crema, and Chicken Meatballs with Garlic-Kale Marinara. Beyond these and other main courses featuring meat and fish, there are chapters devoted to vibrantly flavored appetizers, soups, sides, and desserts.</p> With a color photo accompanying every recipe, Paleo Planet is a beautiful book for all cooks, especially those who are looking to eat for better overall health. above all, for followers of the paleo diet, it takes this style of cooking in exciting and brand new directions, transforming paleo into a truly global cuisine.</p>
- Author BiographyBecky is a food photographer, recipe developer, and cookbook author who shares creative paleo and gluten-free recipes on her blog, A Calculated Whisk. Becky's first cookbook, Paleo Planet, is available for preorder now and includes internationally-inspired paleo meals, desserts, sauces, spice blends, and more. Becky enjoys searing short ribs, chopping chocolate, photographing fruit, and salting desserts. She believes there is never enough bacon. Becky lives in Chattanooga with her fiance and his cat.
- Author(s)MS Becky Winkler
- PublisherHarvard Common Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication04/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationBoston, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Common Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date18/01/2017
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight816 g
- Width206 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.