Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive guide to recent critical approaches. Topics covered include Gay Studies, Feminist Criticism, Material Culture, Religion, Philosophy, Performance Studies, Aestheticism, Biography, Textual Studies and Postcolonial Theory. Acquaints readers with history of scholarship and where Wilde's work offers new areas for research.
- Author BiographyFrederick S. Roden is Assistant Professor of English at the University of Conneticut. He is the author of Same-Sex Desire in Victorian Religious Culture (Palgrave Macmillan). He teaches courses on Oscar Wilde, has published essays and reviews in Wilde studies, and in 1995 cocurated an exhibition at New York University commemorating the centenary of the trials.
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication08/10/2004
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitlePalgrave Advances
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Out-of-print date14/04/2007
- Content Notebiography
- Weight551 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byFrederick S. Roden
- Edition Statement2004 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.