All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.20Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionThe ultimate celebration for the palindromic year 2002!What exactly is palindromania ? It's the inability to see the word STRAW without thinking WARTS. It's the powerful impulse to reverse the name OPRAH to make it HARPO. It's the uncontrollable urge to buy A TOYOTA. It's an obsession with words and phrases that read exactly the same forwards and backwards. And w, in his most entertaining and extensive volume, Jon Agee, the prime purveyor of palindromes, has taken this unique word phemen to a whole new level. Featuring themed sections, comic-strip-style stories, and even lengthy mologues, Agee's collection of over 160 familiar and unfamiliar palindromes paired with all-new masterly cartoons is a treasure for word-lovers young and old.Palindromania! is a 2003 Bank Street - Best Children's Book of the Year.
- Author BiographyJON AGEE has written and illustrated five previous books of wordplay, including Who Ordered the Jumbo Shrimp? and Other Oxymorons. He lives in San Francisco, California.
- Author(s)Jon Agee
- PublisherFarrar Straus Giroux
- Date of Publication31/03/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleSunburst Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFarrar Straus Giroux
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width201 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jon Agee
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.