All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $30.02Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis evidence-based text brings together the theory and practice of palliative care. It examines at all aspects of palliative care i.e. psycho social, spiritual and physical in a highly practical way. The evidence base for cancer care has been developed within the Hospice Movement over the past 50 years and, in the main, it transfers across to patients dying of diseases other than cancer. The book addresses the palliative needs of any patient with any disease in any care setting, which gives it a generic approach. This is in line with current government directives. Contributions to care and treatment are considered in a multidisciplinary and complementary way.
- Author BiographyJenny Buckley is Head of Education at St Wilfrid's Hospice.
- Author(s)Jenny Buckley
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/09/2008
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight676 g
- Width190 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.