All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis authoritative book and card kit will provide you with all the tools you need to read the secrets of personality, love life, and destiny in your own palm and those of your family and friends. The user-friendly book explains the principles of palmistry, detailing the mounts or areas of the palm, which reveal your true character; the shape of your fingers, which can indicate creativity or psychic powers; and the nature of your fingerprint, which can suggest unique talents. The author also explores in-depth all of the major and mir hand lines. As an easy-to-use system enabling you to study your own and other people's hands, the kit also features palm-sized cards illustrating the key finger and hand shapes and lines, including the life, heart, head and fate lines. The back of the card displays a useful summary of each feature significance. The cards are cross-referenced to pages in the book where you can find more in-depth descriptions and explanations. The book also contains real-life hand readings and palm prints as examples subjected to analysis.
- Author BiographyJohnny Fincham is the UK's leading palmist, appearing regularly on radio and television. His books include Palmistry - Apprentice to Pro in 24 Hours and The Spellbinding Power of Palmistry.
- Author(s)Johnny Fincham
- PublisherWatkins Media
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectAstrology & Fortune-telling
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintWatkins Publishing
- Weight454 g
- Width124 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Contained items statementContains Other merchandise and Cards and Hardback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.82Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.