All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThey say that dog is a man's (and woman's!) best friend - so show your pooch how much you care by making any one of the 30 lovingly handcrafted projects in this book. Divided into four chapters - Eat, Nest, Play, Wear - the ideas are practical as well as cute and include everything, from the Rest A Weary Head Bed, Plaited Fetch Toy and Travelling Dog Bed to the Jaunty Neckerchief and Bow Tie for Boys, and allow you to pamper your pet without spending a fortune. There is even a Bath Day Towel and Muddy Paw Towel, as well as a Dog Coat for the fashionable four-legged friend and recipes for Bitesize Biscuits and the ultimate Doggie Birthday Cake!
- Author BiographyRachelle Blondel lives in Yorkshire with her family, which includes two dogs, two cats, plus several pigs and chickens, where she creates 'handmade accessories and vintage whatnot'. Her passion for sewing, painting and faffing has filled her house, two barns and a caravan with untold treasure. She is the co-author of granny chic, which she wrote with Tif Fussell (Kyle Books 2012). Rachelle's work has appeared in Living etc and Prima Magazine.
- Author(s)Rachelle Blondel
- PublisherKyle Books
- Date of Publication11/09/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKyle Books
- Content Notecolour photography throughout
- Width154 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine10 mm
Most relevant reviews
- gumbyssister23 Dec, 2016by
An excellent Book
It is great. Thank You very much
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.