Best-selling in Lenses
Save on Lenses
- AU $1,770.00Trending at AU $2,267.80
- AU $1,589.00Trending at AU $1,818.47
- AU $1,309.00Trending at AU $1,510.60
- AU $1,621.18Trending at AU $1,675.82
- AU $1,576.50Trending at AU $1,627.73
- AU $1,238.49Trending at AU $1,309.57
- AU $1,135.00Trending at AU $1,232.71
About this product
- Product InformationPanasonic Lumix series AF Aspherical Wide Angle lens with an aperture of f/1.7 is compatible with Panasonic SLR cameras. This Panasonic lens is capable of being used with Auto, Manual focus. It contains 7 elements in 5 groups and features a focal length of 20 mm. The lens is compatible with 46 mm filters. It has 6.3 cm diameter, 2.55 cm length and weighs 100 g.
- Lens BrandPanasonic
- Model20mm f/1.7
- Lens TypeWide Angle
- Compatible Camera TypeSLR
- Compatible Camera BrandPanasonic, -1
- Focus TypeAuto,Manual
- Max Aperturef/1.7
- Lens Construction7 Elements in 5 Groups
- Focal LengthFixed/Prime
- Min Aperturef/16
- View Angle57 Degrees
- Filter Size46 mm
- Minimum Focusing Distance20 cm
- Diameter6.3 cm
- Length2.55 cm
- Weight100 g
- Zoom AdjustmentFixed/Prime
Most relevant reviews
- pablo28-0306 Feb, 2013by
A fast, versatile lens.
I wanted a fast lens to take pictures of family and friends indoors, using available ambient light, and it performs beautifully! So far I've mainly shot pairs and groups, but found for individual portraits I've wanted something a little longer, like the Olympus 45mm. The 20mm is also great for street shots, even wide open, and enables me to shoot from the hip. The size makes it (jacket) pocketable and a convenient, unobtrusive kit.
- kipayali04 Oct, 2012by
Compact, fast with great image quality
This panasonic lens delivers great photographs in a very compact package. With a focal length of 20mm (35mm equivalent 40mm) and a maximum aperture of f1.7 makes this lens great for indoors and other low light situations. The only negative I can muster is that it does not do HD video. If you are looking for a MFT prime lens this is a must consider option.
- moji79213 Jul, 2013by
very good size excellent sharp results but slow focus
very high quality optics but unfortunately disappointing autofocus performance. this lens is very sharp but if you get to focus it in time. not good for taking kids pictures. excellent bookeh and very good size.
- rbergamote11 Jul, 2015by
Nice lens, heavier than I would have expected. The finishing is amazing tho. About the technical part of the lens, the range of aperture is impressive and most of the time you don't need to rich the limit of it.
- tassi-au201406 Jan, 2015by
The best first prime lens to purchase.
A Very good quality lens. Not only its quality build is outstanding but the glass is of real fine quality producing phenomenal images. For someone looking for a great first prime lens, I would definitely recommend this lens. As it is 20mm, this lens produces a nice wide angle and is of great use for all kinds of shoots. I have come to find that during the use of this lens, the MF ticks all the boxes. The MF feels good to the hands and is quite smooth when operating. The AF is also very nice when in use, its quick and precise. Overall, I highly rate this lens, it is definitely a lens that works for every scenario extremely well.