Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.90Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by marlowes_books
- Est. delivery by 8 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA vel about love, high living, intrigue and a missing painting. Raymond Kelvedon had been a dashing subaltern in 1944 when he had come across the glorious painting by Raphael depicting Pandora releasing the seven deadly sins into the world. The painting ended up on the bedroom wall of his beautiful home, Foxes Court, in the peaceful county of Larkshire. His tempestuous wife, Galina, entertained her lovers there as well as giving birth to her four children beneath its watchful gaze, but after her tragic and mysterious death, Raymond kept the painting hidden away in a tower room, its existence forgotten by most of those who ever knew about it. Now, Raymond has a gallery, a new wife and adorable young twins, as well as his four grown children. Then into all their lives erupts Emerald lovely, talented and desperately searching for her real parents. Zach Ansteig, an attractive and mysterious American encourages her to go to Foxes Court where, he persuades her, her birth mother will be found. The Kelvedon family is outraged. But Zach is also searching for something the Raphael Pandora, which he believes should belong to him.
- Author BiographyJilly Cooper is a well-known journalist and author of many bestselling books including Riders, Rivals, Polo, The Man Who Made Husbands Jealous.
- Author(s)Jilly Cooper
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication04/05/2002
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Press
- Out-of-print date10/07/2008
- Content Notemap
- Weight717 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $14.80
- AU $12.29Trending at AU $17.31
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.