Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.48Trending at AU $32.14
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.37
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.78
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $12.89Trending at AU $16.81
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $20.49Trending at AU $26.08
About this product
- DescriptionRachel Wetherby's life has been on hold since the diagsis of her teenage daughter Shelley with a fatal illness. But when she stumbles upon some objects from her past Rachel unearths secrets and memories best left uncovered. Rachel Wetherby has just been told the news mother should ever have to hear. Her daughter, Shelley, has a terminal illness. Convincing her mum that she'd like to spend her last birthday in Cornwall, a place of so many happy memories, Shelley decides to make every moment count. Because unkwn to Rachel, Shelley is juggling a secret romance with planning her own death. But when she opens a box left by her grandmother, Shelley discovers a past she never knew existed. It's a past that will make her laugh and cry in equal measure. And it will help Shelley and her mother find the joy in every moment that she has left ...
- Author BiographyAfter gaining a BSc at King's College London and MSc at City University, Giselle worked for British Telecom and Unilever, London. Giselle is now a full-time mum to six boys, including twins, and a part-time astrologer. In 1999 she qualified as an Astrologer with the Faculty of Astrological Studies and now specialises in medieval astrology. Pandora's Box is her debut novel.
- Author(s)Giselle Green
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication05/05/2008
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAVON, a division of HarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight310 g
- Width198 mm
- Height129 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.