Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $14.80
- AU $12.29Trending at AU $17.31
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
About this product
- DescriptionPanguitch was king of the wild mustangs. A magnificent stallion the color of a lion, except for his black mane and tail, he had been unsuccessfully sought for years by a number of horse hunters. Chane Weymer could hardly believe that the Paiute Chief, Toddy Nokin, had confided in him a white man that Panguitch and his herd were on Wild Horse Mesa in Utah. How could a herd of horses be on the insurmountable mesa?
- Author(s)Zane Grey
- PublisherCenter Point
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCenter Point
- Weight499 g
- Width147 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.