Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe Panhandle Poet - second helpings - captures the images and sensory experiences of the panhandle and its people. Each poem draws you into a sanctuary, free of worldly concerns. You need only put your feet on the desk or reach for a beer to enjoy the sensations that the panhandle has to offer.
- Author BiographyMarc Livanos'poetry has appeared in recent issues of Straylight Magazine, Poets' Espresso Review, Emerald Coast Review, Old Red Kimono, Sheepshead Review, Ship of Fools, Foliate Oak, Song of San Joaquin Quarterly, Toasted Cheese Literary Journal, The Sunday Poet, The Poet's Pen, The Stray Branch, Conceit Magazine, The Ultimate Writer Quarterly, PKA's Advocate, WestWard Quarterly, Zylophone Poetry Journal, Feelings of the Heart, FreeXpresSion, Shemom, Nth Degree, Ceremony, Amulet, Children, Churches and Daddies Magazine, The Blind Eye, Poetry Repair, The Poet's Art, Pancakes in Heaven, JerryJazzMusician and The Pink Chameleon on Line. His chapbook Panhandle Poet - Solitude is available at bookstores including Barnes & Noble, and online at www.barnesandnoble.com and www.amazon.com.
- Author(s)Marc Livanos
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication12/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight148 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.