Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.80Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by crokat53
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.46
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.19
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.60
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.47
- AU $12.54Trending at AU $19.72
About this product
- DescriptionPan Harris is is brash, loud and damaged. Ordered into foster care, Pan is full of anger at the mother who abandoned her, and the older sister who kept her from her father. Pan is certain that she kws the reality of her past - until she meets Hunter, the boy who understands her story better than anyone else, and who just may be the key to unlocking the truth of Pan's memories. But are some memories best left forgotten? And is Hunter worth Pan breaking her most important rule - Never. Trust. Anyone?
- Author(s)Sue Lawson
- PublisherWalker Books Australia
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintBlack Dog Books
- Weight166 g
- Width200 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.