All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $11.54Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
About this product
- DescriptionPapa Mike (Michael Jaquish) is the author of over fifteen books and the father of three confused but beautiful daughters and eight high-energy grandchildren. He is also a passable artist and a journalist. Papa Mike spent many years roaming the jungles of Africa, Asia & South America in search of adventure and exotic creatures & sketching & writing about what he found. This book contains some of his sketches that are waiting for fortunate small people to bring to life with colors. A Country Cop Books publication.
- Author BiographyMichael Jaquish is the father of three daughters and eight grandchildren. He is also a poet, an artist, novelist and a journalist. After a career as a police officer he traveled to West Africa to serve as director of security for US Embassy operations in Liberia, Sierra Leone and Gambia and for the NASA Space Shuttle Abort Landing site. In his spare time, Michael spent many years roaming the jungles in search of adventure and exotic creatures and sketching and writing about what he found. He currently lives among the tall trees in the rain forests of the Pacific Northwest where he continues to write and ponder the meaning of life.
- Author(s)Michael James Jaquish
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.