All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $174.65
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $37.28
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.37
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.71
About this product
- DescriptionClink! Clankety-bang! Thump-whirr! That's the sound of Papa at work. Although he is an inventor, he has never made anything that works perfectly, and that's because he hasn't yet found a truly fantastic idea. But when he takes his family fishing on Lake Michigan, his daughter Virena asks, Have you ever wondered what it's like to be a fish? and Papa is off to his workshop. With a lot of persistence and a little bit of help, Papa who is based on the real-life inventor Lodner Phillips creates a submarine that can take his family for a trip to the bottom of Lake Michigan.
- Author BiographyCandace Fleming is the author of many picture and young adult books, including Boxes for Katje, Gator Gumbo, and The Great and Only Barnum, a finalist for theYALSA Award for Excellence in Nonfiction. She lives in Mount Prospect, Illinois. Boris Kulikov is the critically acclaimed illustrator of many children's books, including Max's Words by Kate Banks and, most recently, Barnum's Bones by Tracey Fern. He lives in Brooklyn, New York.
- Author(s)Candace Fleming
- PublisherFarrar, Straus & Giroux Inc
- Date of Publication30/05/2017
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFarrar, Straus & Giroux Inc
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width271 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.