All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $36.92Trending at AU $44.25
- AU $17.22Trending at AU $21.15
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $14.26
- AU $23.98Trending at AU $27.20
- AU $18.80Trending at AU $25.91
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $24.41
- AU $10.17Trending at AU $14.44
About this product
- DescriptionLife continues on for Hope and Jost. With sunshine must come shadows and rain, sickness and health, life and death. Truly this period of time could be labeled the most difficult in any lifetime for Hope. How could they manage, how could they raise all those children? They were getting very weary. A few family members would have to make some big adjustments and figure out how to go on living. Jost had to make peace with part of his past and Hope did as well. This new situation would either bond them closer or pull them apart and it nearly did. Never did they dream of a life like the one fate gave them, it was most difficult. They had to hang on and then figure out how to help John continue his life. Mental illness was hard to watch, even in that day. So was death, it was so final and unforgiving and they were grieving over their losses. This was a season of drawing close to each other and a time to heal. Life took many unusual twists and turns, each one was unexpected and challenging. It was very difficult to bury one of their children and have their family expand rapidly. There seemed to be thing new under the sun. They nearly parted for good. . . would this be their final parting?
- Author(s)A J Berry,MS A J Berry
- Date of Publication31/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight671 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.