All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMore and more the design world is turning away from digitization and once again embracing the imperfections of handmade, craft-based practices. Written and collated by ted papercraft illustrator Owen Gildersleeve, Paper Cut offers a unique perspective into this burgeoning field of contemporary illustration. Featuring astonishing works from twenty-five of the world's top papercraft illustrators, this collection also contains in-depth interviews and rarely seen behind-the-scenes photography, which reveal the artists' motivations and working techniques. Contributors include Rob Ryan, Yulia Brodskaya, Jeff Nishinaka, Andersen M Studio, Chrissie Macdonald, and Kyle Bean.
- Author BiographyOWEN GILDERSLEEVE is an illustrator and designer based in London. His work predominantly focuses on papercraft illustration and over the years he has become highly respected in the field, working with a large array of international clients, as well as collaborating with many other respected artists. In 2009 Owen was awarded the Type Director's Club Award for his work with Fast Company Magazine. Then in 2011 he was awarded the Art Director's Club Young Guns award, which showcases the some of the world's best young talent in the fields of art, design and illustration.
- Author(s)Owen Gildersleeve
- PublisherRockport Publishers Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationRockport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRockport Publishers Inc.
- Content Note250 color photos
- Weight862 g
- Width210 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.