All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover how to make unique, stunning pieces of jewellery by manipulating paper. It's amazing what you can produce using four basic methods - papier mache, rolling, folding and quilling. You won't need specialist tools or equipment, and will even be able to use recycled materials, such as newspaper, gift wrap, envelopes and candy wrappers. Denise Brown's 35 beautiful projects offer something for everyone, with easy beginner ideas as well as more complicated pieces, in a whole range of styles. Make crazily coloured and funky shaped quilled earrings, or a classic shimmering pearl necklace and matching ring using rolled paper strips. The striking red velvet necklace and bracelet are made from papier-mache beads, while the fun pompom ring and necklace are created simply by folding. Each project has clear, step-by-step artworks to explain the process and the techniques section for each method will teach you all you need to kw. With plenty of inspiration and guidance, you'll soon be able to experiment with each technique to create your own one-off pieces.
- Author BiographyDenise Brown studied graphic design and began her career in book design and packaging, before becoming creative director of her own company. Crafting has always been one of her passions and she now teaches a range of crafts, including papercrafts, drawing and painting. Denise is the author of Paper Jewelry and 101 Things To Do with An Envelope, both published by CICO Books.
- Author(s)Denise Brown
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication11/10/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCICO Books
- Content Note200 col photographs
- Weight387 g
- Width182 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.