CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
About this product
- DescriptionThis story of the conceptualization and publication of the Picturesque Atlas of Australasia examines the late 19th century Australasian culture which produced it.
- Author BiographyTony Hughes-d'Aeth has recently taught literary and cultural studies at the University of Western Australia. His interests include cross-cultural visual research and particularly colonial photography.
- PrizesShortlisted for Western Australian Premier's Book Awards: Non-fiction 2001.
- Author(s)Tony Hughes-d'Aeth
- PublisherMelbourne University Press
- Date of Publication12/08/1997
- GenreGeneral Atlases & Maps (not folded)
- Place of PublicationCarlton
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published1997
- ImprintMelbourne University Press
- Out-of-print date15/08/2011
- Content Note70 illustrations
- Weight907 g
- Width183 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.