All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExperienced as well as beginning papercutters will find a full variety of original patterns in this sourcebook by acclaimed cutter Claudia Hopf. The assortment includes floral designs, botanicals, cats, several breeds of dogs, birds, wild animals, farm animals, folk country scenes, nautical themes, the months of the year, Valentines, Halloween and Christmas decorations, and designs inspired by Pennsylvania Dutch, Shaker, Native American, Polish, and Chinese papercutting traditions. The patterns can be reduced, enlarged, or used as printed.
- Author BiographyClaudia Hopf lives in Kennebunk, Maine, and has been papercutting for more than thirty years. Her work has been exhibited in museums and shows across the country as well as galleries in France, Germany, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, Africa, and Australia.
- Author(s)Claudia Hopf
- PublisherStackpole Books
- Date of Publication12/09/2010
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationMechanicsburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStackpole Books
- Content Note275 patterns
- Weight286 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.