All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume includes different surveys and views of authors with a variety of academic backgrounds on interactive learning, virtual research and publishing environments including: Interactive Learning, Virtual Research and Publishing; Virtual Resources and Learning: A Case Study; Virtual Translation: Sociolinguistic Barriers and Implications; Independent Learning and CALL Programs: A Case Study; ESP: Communication and E-Learning Skills for Vocational and Professional Purposes; Virtual Learning: Pedagogic and Social Implications; Virtual Reseach and Professional Development of Applied Linguistics and EFL/ESL Practitioners; Computer Assisted Learning in Developing and Developed Countries; and The Virtual Media and its Cultural Implications.
- Author BiographyDr. Kelliny is a professor of English and a global business management and international HR consultant. He is employed by the Higher College of Technology/Ministry of Manpower, Oman. In addition to his academic experience in British and Bahraini universities and holding several administrative positions, he has been serving on several local and international boards. Dr. Kelliny is the author of Marketing and Human Resources across Cultures ; Perceptions of Organisations, Trainers and Employees of the Labour Market Needs ; and Banking Business Environment and Staff Performance. Language Communicative Needs: Two Case Studies, is another book published by Peter Lang. He is the editor of three volumes in the series 'European University Studies.' He is also the guest editor of the volume Applied Linguistics and Research Inquiry.
- Author(s)Ed Wafik W H Kelliny
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight271 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.