All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionBeautiful color photographs of over 1,000 paperweights bring to life the authors' passion for collecting these art treasures made of glass and crystal, color and imagination. Paperweights from the 1840s to the 1980s are displayed. The history, development, production techniques, and informative histories of the paperweight makers, glass studios, and independent artists are presented, along with hints for collectors. Museum information, a helpful bibliography, and tips for the care of paperweights round out this enjoyable book, which is packed with stunning artwork for those who love beautiful things.
- Author BiographyMonika Flemming and Peter Pommerencke have both collected paperweights for more than twenty-five years. Since 1976, they have run Germany's first, and for some time, only paperweight dealership. Their worldwide contact with all the manufacturers and artists and their intensive exchange of experience with fellow dealers on an international level have made them experts whose advice is valued by beginner and connoisseur alike.
- Author(s)Monika Flemming,Peter Pommerencke
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication06/07/2006
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Notephotos of 1,000+ objects
- Weight1150 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.