Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $52.79Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $42.50Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by leura-books-music
- Est. delivery by 4 Sep
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $28.12Trending at AU $33.15
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.33
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.66
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $44.93
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.12
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.03
- AU $49.56Trending at AU $56.09
About this product
- DescriptionPapua New Guinea Prints is the first in-depth study of printmaking in Papua New Guinea from its beginnings in the late 1960s to the present. It explores the National Gallery of Australia's exceptional collection of over 600 prints and drawings from Papua New Guinea, including the earliest kwn contemporary prints. Richly illustrated and clearly written, it is a groundbreaking contribution to the understanding of a vital period in the history of art in Papua New Guinea.
- Author BiographyMelanie Eastburn is Curator of Asian art at the National Gallery of Australia, Canberra. She has previously worked at the National Museum of Cambodia in Phnom Penh, the Powerhouse Museum, Sydney and Sherman Galleries, Sydney.
- Author(s)Melanie Eastburn
- PublisherNational Gallery of Australia
- Date of Publication01/08/2006
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationCanberra
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNational Gallery of Australia
- Content Note279 colour illustrations
- Weight691 g
- Width230 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.