All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawn by strange cries coming from the necropolis at the foot of the pyramids, Papyrus comes face to face with Anubis, the god of the dead. The jackal-headed god, angered by a rash of grave robbing, orders the young Egyptian to enter the Great Pyramid and retrieve there the heart scarab of Kheops. But the pyramid is already 1000 years old to Papyrus, and robbers have long ago desecrated it. The young boy will have to search it from top to bottom.
- Author BiographyLucien De Gieter started off in the graphic-novel world as a writer for Spirou magazine, in 1961. He launched his first series, Pony, and collaborated with Peyo in the inking of the Smurfs. But it was with Tooot and Puit, the adventures of a young Japanese fisherman and a siren, that he gained his reputation as an author. In 1974, the first Papyrus strips were published in Spirou. This Egyptian saga quickly became very popular.
- Author(s)Lucien de Gieter
- PublisherCinebook Ltd
- Date of Publication05/02/2015
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Series TitlePapyrus
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationAshford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCinebook Ltd
- Content NoteComic strips
- Weight167 g
- Width218 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lucien de Gieter
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.