Para Siempre: Introduccion al Espanol by Marta Montemayor, Marino De Leon (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $171.39+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionPARA SIEMPRE is an easily accessible, streamlined Introductory Spanish program that focuses on oral production and conversation through modeled dialogs and oral activities. Students are introduced to high-frequency vocabulary and grammatical structures that are necessary for conversing about everyday topics and situations. Presenting grammar as a tool to communicate rather than a set of rules to memorize facilitates active participation in open-ended activities and in-class conversations. The flow of material in each unit is straightforward and easy to follow, and the reachable goals and guidance that students receive as they progress through each unit build a sense of achievement and enjoyment, fostering a continued interest in the study of Spanish at higher levels.
- Author BiographyMarino de Leon has taught Spanish in middle school, high school, and at the college level at San Antonio College for 40 years. Besides teaching the traditional grammar-based classes, he has experience teaching conversational Spanish in the classroom and via telecourses. Marino also served as a coordinator of the Foreign Languages Department for seven years. He co-authored the very successful custom published program Cuentame: Spanish for Beginners, Conversational Approach, which has been used at San Antonio College for eight years. Moreover, this proud ninth generation Texan was a recipient of a scholarship from the Spanish government that allowed him to study in Spain for two years. Marta Montemayor is ABD in Spanish Linguistics. She studied at the National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM) in Mexico City and has 30 years of experience in teaching Spanish as a Second Language. At the UNAM, at the University of Texas at San Antonio (where she received her M.A.), and presently, at San Antonio College, she has taught basic through advanced language, semantics, syntax, teaching methodology, and has conducted teacher-in-service training courses, as well as created new courses. She is coauthor of Pido la palabra (level 5) (UNAM. 1991), Estoy listo (level 1) (UNAM. 1994), and Estoy listo (level 3) (UNAM. 2004). These basic instructional texts are widely used in Mexico, the United States, Canada, and other countries. More recently, she coauthored a custom published program, Cuentame: Spanish for Beginners, Conversational Approach that has been in use at San Antonio College for eight years.
- Author(s)Marino De Leon,Marta Montemayor
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2013
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle & Heinle Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour tables, maps, figures
- Weight1120 g
- Width213 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.