All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $27.17Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionThe best traders have learned to detach their self-worth from any potential trade outcomes. They have learned to free their mind of the emotional stigma associated with mistakes and failures. They don't crave certainty, money, or being right; r do they incessantly dwell in futile thoughts of past and future - they have evolved beyond those fetters. Getting to this point is a by-product of self-kwledge, which comes through a spiritual practice of some sort. Spirituality does t have to have religious contations. Sitting in contemplation of your body and mind is a spiritual practice in and of itself. Paradigm Shift, targets the new generation of online traders who are struggling with the psychological aspect of trading. It sheds light on the different factors that prevent us from manifesting trading success - or any kind of success - in our lives. It lays down the foundations for the cultivation of equanimity in the markets. It is my hope that the material presented in the book will bring you one step closer to that ideal mindset that will allow you to manifest t only wealth, but also physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being.
- Author BiographyYvan Byeajee is a full-time trader, writer, mentor, and coach. He spends most of his time travelling back and forth between North America, Europe and the tiny island nation called Mauritius where he is originally from. He does this while trading the U.S stock market, and dispensing coaching and mentoring sessions wherever needed. His work in terms of contents that he openly shares with the public is available in the blog section of his website: www.tradingcomposure.com. Yvan is an avid meditator and cultivates an interest in psychology.
- Author(s)Yvan Byeajee
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.