All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.13
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $55.99
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $21.96
About this product
- DescriptionParadise Lost is an epic poem in blank verse by the 17th-century English poet John Milton. It was originally published in 1667 in ten books; a second edition followed in 1674, redivided into twelve books (in the manner of the division of Virgil's Aeneid) with mir revisions throughout and a te on the versification. The poem concerns the Judeo-Christian story of the Fall of Man; the temptation of Adam and Eve by the fallen angel Satan and their expulsion from the Garden of Eden. Milton's purpose, stated in Book I, is justify the ways of God to men and elucidate the conflict between God's eternal foresight and free will.
- Author(s)Professor John Milton
- Date of Publication20/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.