All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.48
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.74
About this product
- DescriptionCan you overdose on paradise? Chris Angostura already has. The scion of a prominent family in Freeport, he has thing to lose - because he has thing to gain. He doesn't need a job and he already has a yacht. With his lifelong friend Shark, the son of his former nanny, Chris spends his days sailing and diving, and his nights drinking and club hopping. Drifting with the current through the azure seas, Chris is a victim of too much time, too much money, and too much easy sex. And then Chris meets Robin - a conceptual artist and a stranger in his island paradise, as mysterious as she is alluring. The more he pursues her, the faster she retreats - until he realizes that she is in the Bahamas seeking an alternative cure for her rapidly spreading cancer. Robin is struggling to live, while Chris and Shark are killing themselves with their lifestyle. As Chris tries to love Robin, he sees Shark slipping deeper into the dangerous undertow of drug dealing. But before Chris can help either of them, he must first learn to love himself - to overcome his family's legacy of death, denial, and abandonment. A poignant romance, a tumultuous rite of passage, and a thriller about the invasion of Eden by drug dealers, Paradise Overdose is a moving first vel about the redemptive power of love and friendship.
- Author(s)Brian Antoni
- PublisherAvalon Travel Publishing
- Date of Publication10/01/1997
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvalon Travel Publishing
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.