All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.39Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.46
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.93
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.05
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.71
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.10
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $19.48
About this product
- DescriptionAfter being abandoned by her boyfriend in Holulu, Sharon Spiegelman embarks on a spiritual quest for enlightenment, a journey that takes her from the Greater Love Salvation Church and the Consciousness Meditation Center back to Judaism and to true love.
- Author BiographyAllegra Goodman's work has appeared in The New Yorker, Allure, Commentary, and Slate. She is the recipient of a Whiting Award and the Salon magazine award for fiction. She lives with her family in Cambridge, Massachusetts, where she is at work on her next book. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Allegra Goodman
- PublisherBantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group Inc
- Date of Publication30/04/2002
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBantam USA
- Weight372 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.