All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionSpectacular private gardens created by 28 leading architects and landscape designers in Europe, the US, Japan and Australia are presented in this book. It is illustrated with colour photographs, plans and drawings, and the gardens are documented in four categories: tradition, abstraction, invation and exploration.
- Author BiographyGordon Taylor and Guy Cooper are the principals of Landscape Design Ltd. in London. They have designed gardens in Ireland, France, Spain, the United States, and throughout Great Britain; they have also written numerous articles and books on herbs, gardens, and garden history, including Mirrors of Paradise: The Gardens of Fernando Caruncho, Gardens for the Future: Gestures Against the Wild, Gardens of Obsession, English Herb Gardens, and English Water Gardens. During the summer of 2000 Taylor and Cooper filmed a six-part series on the diversity of British gardens for BBC2, and Cooper frequently lectures at horticultural organizations worldwide.
- Author(s)Gordon Taylor,Guy Cooper
- PublisherMonacelli Press
- Date of Publication01/11/1996
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMonacelli Press
- Out-of-print date05/04/2013
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Weight1106 g
- Width238 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.