Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionBorn premature, blind and diagsed at an early age as having a form of autism. A boy was institutionalized and later was subjected to an unauthorized test that was given to him by his doctor. The doctor died and his condition was reassessed by his new doctor that differed with the opinion of the boy's previous doctor and he began taking on a new life that was different from the life he was subjected to. At the age of twenty five he was released from the institution and in his world, all things were new. To complicate matters. He was wealthy and was the heir to his family fortune so he didn't socialize until he walked into his father's firm and anunced he would be taking over operations, but t without having difficulty. Life came at him to fast and he grew weak from his encounters and one day he decided to change his life and by doing so, he met the person that helped him to conquer his troubles and through her, he was able to be the person he wanted to be and t the person he was. He never looked at himself the way he saw himself to be again.
- Author(s)Paulie J. Johnson
- Date of Publication17/07/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight503 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.