All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionParaguay: Addressing the Stagnation and Instability Trap provides an overview of the analytical insights and policy challenges that a country faces while on the path to sustained growth with stability. It covers a wide range of themes, including improving macroecomic assessments and policy implementation, eliminating turbulence and deepening financial reforms, and, most important of all, enhancing growth performance and reducing poverty. This book provides useful guidance for policymakers by examining the improvements in policy implementation in Paraguay since the regional crisis of 2002. The chapters are based on discussion on how to correct ecomic imbalances and institutional shortcomings in the context of an ecomic reform program. The results have been impressive with the Paraguayan ecomy experiencing the highest growth in a quarter of a century and the strongest financial system in decades.
- Author(s)International Monetary Fund
- PublisherInternational Monetary Fund (IMF)
- Date of Publication15/05/2010
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInternational Monetary Fund (IMF)
- Content Noteill.
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAlejandro Santos
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.