All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionHere's everything a new pet owner needs to kw about Parakeets: purchasing, cages and equipment, feeding, health care, and more. Barron's Complete Pet Owner's Manuals are written mainly for prospective and inexperienced pet owners, introducing them to the details and responsibilities of pet care. The heavily illustrated books in this series are also helpful for older children seeking pet care information and advice. Barron's selection of titles in this large series covers every popular dog and cat breed, bird varieties, hamsters and other small caged animals, fish varieties for aquarium hobbyists, terrarium pets, and even reptiles, amphibians, and exotics. Each title features approximately 70 color photos and advises on purchasing, housing, feeding, health care--and where applicable, grooming and training
- Author(s)Gayle A. Soucek
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/10/2012
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Series TitlePet Owners Manual
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width165 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.