All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionParalegal Procedures and Practices, 2nd edition is formatted in a user-friendly workbook style including more than 250 exercises and problems. Numerous straightforward examples highlight legal research and hypothetical situations ready users to take on legal research in a law office setting. A special chapter is devoted to investigation to enhance the readers' kwledge of evidentiary rules.
- Author BiographyScott has prepared thousands of people for standardized tests and legal careers since 1980, using materials that he developed himself. He was awarded his undergraduate degree from the University of Colorado and his Juris Doctorate from Southwestern University School of Law. He is listed in Who's Who in California and Who's Who Among Students in American Colleges and Universities, and was named one of the Outstanding Young Men of America by the United States Jaycees. He was editor of the California Freedom of Information Act Committee Newsletter along with several other award winning publications, and a contributing editor to The Judicial Profiler (Shepard's/ McGraw-Hill) and the Colorado Law Annotated series (Lawyer's Cooperative Publishing). Scott is also regularly featured on podcasts regarding paralegalism. Lisa has been teaching legal certificate courses on a credit and non-credit basis since 1987. She graduated with honors in English from the University of Puget Sound, received her master's degree from California State University, and has been creating online curricula for hundreds of colleges and universities throughout the country over the last two decades.
- Author(s)Lisa Zimmer Hatch,Scott Hatch
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication12/03/2009
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width204 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.